लागू करना, लगाना, प्रार्थना-पत्र देना, प्रार्थना-पत्र भेजनाआवेदन करना, आवेदनपत्र देना, प्रयोग करना, काम में लाना
- लागू करेंलागू होता हैआवेदन करने वाले
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) be pertinent or relevant or applicable(3) ask (for something(4) apply to a surface(5) be applicable to; as to an analysis(6) give or convey physically(7) avail oneself to(8) ensure observance of laws and rules(9) refer (a word or name(10) apply oneself to
(1) Parliament intended that the authorisation of relevant acts was to apply to existing demonstrations.(2) The electorate can apply to cast their vote at elections and the Government is now considering options to expand the scheme.(3) She has contacted the Charity Commission to apply to be a registered charity.(4) The Government allowed immigrants who had applied for asylum before that date to apply for work.(5) In exceptional circumstances a child can instruct a solicitor to apply to the Court for the right to see their family, including their brothers or sisters.(6) Any volunteers who help gather signatures must be registered voters and must apply to volunteer.(7) to apply for a grant(8) you need to apply to the local authorities for a grant(9) The practitioner's feet are used to apply pressure along the recipient's back, arms and legs.(10) Clean both surfaces and apply a light coating of grease upon reassembly.(11) I decided not to apply to vote in the recent election.(12) the offer does not apply to unionized workers(13) Accelerated procedure is intended to apply to claims which are certified.(14) Due to the crackdown on money laundering, stringent rules now apply to banks when customers do business involving even small sums of money.(15) In that case the petitioning creditor had agreed to apply to withdraw the petition on terms that the debtor paid off the petition debt by instalments.(16) He said he had applied for an advertised post, failed to get the job but had then been contacted later on and invited to apply for a different post.
(1) apply for :: के लिए आवेदन
(2) apply to :: पर लागू
(3) to apply :: लागू करने के लिए
(4) apply for a job :: नौकरी के लिए आवेदन करना
(5) does not apply :: लागू नहीं होता
(6) apply on :: पर आवेदन
(7) apply to customs :: सीमा शुल्क को लागू करें
(8) apply for a passport :: पासपोर्ट के लिए आवेदन
(9) apply pressure :: दबाव डालें
(10) apply for a loan :: ऋण के लिए आवेदन करो
2. be relevant ::
4. exert ::
5. use ::
6. hold ::
7. enforce ::
8. lend oneself ::
अपने आप को उधार दे
9. give ::
applies, apply, applying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Whistlers need not APPLY."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Fighting League rules APPLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I APPLY for grant money,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Not yet, but we're gonna APPLY
to a bunch of others
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
General Order 104, Section A
does not APPLY in this situation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: apply
Meaning and definitions of apply, translation in Hindi language for apply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apply in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apply"
What apply means in Hindi, apply meaning in Hindi, apply definition, examples and pronunciation of apply in Hindi language.