अपीलअपील करना, सच्ची प्रार्थना करना, पुनर्विचार करना, प्रार्थना करना, आकर्षक होना
Noun(1) earnest or urgent request(2) attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates(3) (law(4) request for a sum of money
Verb(1) take a court case to a higher court for review(2) request earnestly (something from somebody(3) be attractive to(4) challenge (a decision(5) cite as an authority; resort to
(1) With that kind of mass appeal , a really solid program could be built to suit a variety of backgrounds.(2) Vanessa raised hundreds of pounds for the charity by playing requests in exchange for donations to the appeal .(3) an appeal to black pride(4) For these people, a national network with a brand image and good quality had much appeal .(5) Her schedules, she insists, combine quality with wide appeal .(6) a look of appeal on his face(7) An appeal to her sense of fair play had failed to sway her.(8) There was an urgent appeal for blood donors to treat victims of the crash.(9) The book will appeal broadly to scholars interested in colonial agriculture and economics.(10) Money raised by the appeal will fund all three posts for three years.(11) The appeal aims to raise funds needed for new diagnostic and treatment equipment for the hospital.(12) People we don't even know have been raising funds for the appeal by doing sponsored walks or holding charity discos and so on.(13) Tables of four are Ôö¼├║20.00 and an appeal goes out for support, sponsorship and donations.(14) He could meet any challenge, he was sure, but waiting to learn what that challenge might be held no appeal at all.(15) A boom in the number of rough sleepers in Trowbridge has forced charity officials to make an urgent appeal for more sleeping bags.(16) She added she had not received the councillors' petition or his appeal for a meeting.
(1) sex appeal :: सेक्स अपील
(2) appeal to :: के लिए अपील
(3) to appeal :: अपील करना
(4) emotional appeal :: भावनात्मक अनुरोध
(5) appeal for :: के लिए अपील करना
(6) curb appeal :: अमान्य अपील
(7) appeal to reason :: कारण के लिए गुहार
(8) appeal against :: के विरुद्ध अपील
(9) file an appeal :: अपील दायर
(10) have sex appeal :: सेक्स अपील है
1. plea ::
2. attraction ::
3. retrial ::
4. prayer ::
8. implore ::
9. attract ::
10. invoke ::
1. repulsion ::
appeal, appealed, appealing, appeals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We have a motion and a second
on the floor to grant the APPEAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
"Rank the following aspects
of Sheldon Cooper in order of APPEAL:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...but you have a certain wiry APPEAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
So I'm gonna fight my way back
and APPEAL the verdict.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I'm writing an APPEAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: appeal
Meaning and definitions of appeal, translation in Hindi language for appeal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of appeal in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "appeal"
What appeal means in Hindi, appeal meaning
in Hindi, appeal definition, examples and pronunciation
of appeal in Hindi language.