स्पष्ट, प्रत्यक्ष, प्रकट, प्रतीत, नुमायानआभासी, दृश्यमान
- स्पष्टजाहिरा तौर परunapparent
Adjective(1) clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment(2) appearing as such but not necessarily so
(1) The result of this will become more apparent in the second half of the year.(2) Often redness is apparent in the complexion or hair or the complexion is well tanned.(3) The road had begun sinking some months back, with dips becoming apparent in the road.(4) Despite the apparent lack of interest, it seemed to be a rollercoaster of some substance.(5) This apparent lack of the respect for the dead led to criticism, but it was a necessary expedient.(6) her influence on his work is apparent(7) The themes that dominate our pop culture are often only truly apparent in retrospect.(8) We can moan about people's apparent lack of intelligence and mixed motives later.(9) it's all too apparent now(10) The joint enterprise model of marriage is apparent in some of the factors in the checklist.(11) In both cases, the market treated the good results with an apparent lack of enthusiasm.(12) The Athenian mix of culture and commerce was as apparent in art as architecture.(13) for no apparent reason(14) The same approach to collective dominance is apparent in the context of mergers.(15) The discussion ended and the man left the apartment with his threat still apparent in the room.(16) it was apparent that he didn't agree with them
(1) horizon :: क्षितिज
(2) heir apparent :: उत्तराधिकारी
(3) apparent power :: प्रत्यक्ष शक्ति
(4) become apparent :: साफ हो गया
(5) for no apparent reason :: बिना किसी प्रकट कारण के
1. evident ::
2. seeming ::
3. plain ::
4. skyline ::
5. outlook ::
6. view ::
7. celestial horizon ::
1. invisible ::
2. sightless ::
apparent, apparently, unapparent
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, it's the APPARENT change
in the frequency of a wave...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
...and the APPARENT collective decision
on the part of all womankind...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Might not be APPARENT from his tone,
but it's the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
...without my meaning becoming
APPARENT to those around you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: apparent
Meaning and definitions of apparent, translation in Hindi language for apparent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of apparent in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "apparent"
What apparent means in Hindi, apparent meaning
in Hindi, apparent definition, examples and pronunciation
of apparent in Hindi language.