कोई, कोई एक, बिलकुल, एक, थोड़ा साकोई भी, कुछ भीकिसी तरह
- कोईanentउत्तर:किसी भांति
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: किसी भी समय
(2) in any case :: किसी भी स्थिति में
(3) any more :: किसी भी अधिक
(4) at any time :: किसी भी समय
(5) if any :: यदि कोई
(6) any longer :: अब किसी भी
(7) any news :: कोई खबर
(8) at any rate :: किसी भी कीमत पर
(9) any other :: कोई दूसरा
(10) any way :: किसी भी तरह से
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
एक भी एक
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
की थोड़ी सी भी बिट
6. whichever ::
इनमें से जो भी
7. whatsoever ::
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah? Try not to put ANY
of the sunscreen on her fingers.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Okay, ANY other questions? Mm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
They can shape it ANY way they want.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Well, I'm not making ANY promises.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
you wouldn't know Edison
ANY more than you know
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Hindi language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of any in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "any"
What any means in Hindi, any meaning in Hindi, any definition, examples and pronunciation of any in Hindi language.