एक और, अन्य, दुसरा, भिन्न, दूसरा कोईदूसरा, और कोई, दूसरे प्रकार का
- एक और
Adjective(1) any of various alternatives; some other, or some other
(1) He said he hoped to spend the night with his daughter before seeking another home this morning.(2) his wife left him for another man(3) Mrs Hunt says financial reasons prompted her to share her eggs with another woman.(4) We simply have to convince people that one way of using words is better than another .(5) It is one thing to read of life on board his ship; it is quite another to live it.(6) More of a prickly problem is persuading games publishers that it isn't another Windows 3.0.(7) they scored a goal from another corner(8) Brett leaned over to place a quick kiss on her lips as he cut off another driver to the right of his original lane.(9) If such a deal is not achieved, Cancun could become another Seattle.(10) It was followed by one of him with Nora, then one of him with Emy, and another of him and baby Gail.(11) it's time you found another slave(12) It is one thing becoming a member, quite another to be asked to actually play with the old boys.(13) we have another two kilometres to go(14) boys went to one school, and girls to another(15) Read another way, his words were a warning to Brown to keep his hands out of the contest.(16) come back another day
(1) one another :: एक दूसरे
(2) another one :: और एक
(3) another day :: किसी और दिन
(4) another time :: किसी और वक़्त
(5) one way or another :: इस तरह या किसी और तरह
(6) another thing :: एक और बात
(7) one after another :: एक के बाद एक
(8) another person :: अन्य व्यक्ति
(9) another world :: एक और दुनिया
(10) another place :: एक अन्य जगह
1. one more ::
2. a further ::
3. an additional ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I didn't think we'd find
ANOTHER king in my lifetime.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
with ANOTHER video game injury.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
And he can't get you ANOTHER Danny
to run the car wash?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Maybe ANOTHER boat.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
So, what do you say, buddy?
Got ANOTHER field trip in you?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: another
Meaning and definitions of another, translation in Hindi language for another with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of another in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "another"
What another means in Hindi, another meaning in Hindi, another definition, examples and pronunciation of another in Hindi language.