पशु, जीव, प्राणी, जन्तुपाशविक, कामुक
Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
Adjective(1) marked by the appetites and passions of the body
(1) I was brought up to believe my body is disgusting, bodily functions should not be spoken about, and sex is an animal instinct.(2) There are all sorts of ways in which an animal can organise a response when faced with a particular situation.(3) The outback landscape is varied, and plant and animal life totally unique, and the eco-systems fragile and fascinating.(4) The rubble scattered over much of the area makes it an ideal home for plant and animal species that would more normally be found in broken coastal areas.(5) First of all, it's cable - which is a whole different animal from the networks where any little thing will get them going.(6) Arthropods, chordates and annelids are the three segmented phyla in the animal kingdom.(7) The sinuous, almost animal physicality which Lewis brings to her acting roles surfaces in a much more volcanic way when she picks up a mic.(8) Informative site gives lots of information about plant and animal cells along with colourful pictures of these photogenic little creatures.(9) Deforestation, injury to and loss of agricultural land, the loss of terrestrial and marine plant and animal species must be halted.(10) Recorded in Los Angeles last year, this is an intimate, entertaining, and important statement by the now grizzly rock 'n' roll animal .(11) As metaphysical mirror images, Yalis remind us we have various animal instincts rolled into this human form.(12) It may provide an alternative methodology aimed at replacing and reducing laboratory animal use and promote animal welfare.(13) animal instinct(14) If Moniz, Jack's best friend and confidant, was begging and pleading with his best friend to slow down and stop driving like a mindless animal .(15) England under Eriksson are too composed for that, conscious of the need to control animal instincts.(16) Federal tax rates are an entirely different animal from local taxes.
(1) wild animal :: जंगली जानवर
(2) farm animal :: खेत के जानवर
(3) stuffed animal :: मुलायम खिलौना
(4) animal shelter :: पशु आश्रय
(5) party animal :: पार्टी प्रेमी
(6) an animal :: एक जानवर
(7) animal husbandry :: पशुपालन
(8) animal feed :: पशुओं का चारा
(9) animal welfare :: पशु कल्याण
(10) domestic animal :: पालतु जानवर
1. carnal ::
2. fleshly ::
3. creature ::
4. brute ::
5. fauna ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She also told me that every ANIMAL
in the world got on one boat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
♪ Digital ANIMAL, freaky folks ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
They butchered him like an ANIMAL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
You calling me a puffy ANIMAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
That ANIMAL of hers nearly tore his arm off.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: animal
Meaning and definitions of animal, translation in Hindi language for animal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of animal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "animal"
What animal means in Hindi, animal meaning in Hindi, animal definition, examples and pronunciation of animal in Hindi language.