विश्लेषण, पृथक्करणजांच, छान-बीन, वाक्य-विग्रह
Noun(1) an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole(2) the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations(3) a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed(4) the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride' instead of `the bride's father'(5) a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation(6) a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud
(1) By a process of task analysis we need to understand much more about what makes a simulation realistic and effective.(2) To implement it would require a lot of detailed analysis , including integrating it with the benefit system.(3) other schools of analysis have evolved out of the original disciplines established by Freud(4) The shift to decompositional conceptions of analysis was not without precedents, however.(5) Tough new guidelines would require teachers to carry out a detailed risk analysis that would effectively end any spontaneous bathing or paddling.(6) My old friend and libertarian colleague Leonard Liggio then came up with the following analysis of the historical process.(7) Moreover, it is also possible to imagine that a different psychoanalyst would be able to conduct an analysis with this patient.(8) This protein poses interesting questions for those who deal with the detailed analysis of protein structures.(9) the procedure is often more accurately described as one of synthesis rather than analysis(10) Electrochemical techniques are also widely used in chemical analysis .(11) samples are sent to the laboratory for analysis(12) The task lists resulting from statistical analysis of those surveys were examined to answer the study questions.(13) It will also enable more detailed analysis of the effects of environmental exposures on health, using routine data.(14) linguistic analysis(15) they carried out a detailed analysis of the evidence(16) The team relied heavily on the finite element modeling and analysis to define the structure and the suspension system.
(1) data analysis :: डेटा विश्लेषण
(2) financial analysis :: वित्तीय विश्लेषण
(3) trend analysis :: प्रचलन विश्लेषण
(4) sensitivity analysis :: संवेदनशीलता विश्लेषण
(5) market analysis :: बाजार का विश्लेषण
(6) cluster analysis :: समूह विश्लेषण
(7) chemical analysis :: रासायनिक विश्लेषण
(8) content analysis :: सामग्री विश्लेषण
(9) in-depth analysis :: गहरा विश्लेषण
1. examination ::
3. inspection ::
4. survey ::
5. study ::
6. scrutiny ::
7. exploration ::
8. probe ::
9. research ::
10. review ::
11. evaluation ::
12. interpretation ::
13. dissection ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: analysis
Meaning and definitions of analysis, translation in Hindi language for analysis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of analysis in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "analysis"
What analysis means in Hindi, analysis meaning in Hindi, analysis definition, examples and pronunciation of analysis in Hindi language.