पूर्व, बिता हुआ, अतीतकालबहुत समय पहले
Adjective(1) gone by; or in the past
Adverb(1) in the past
(1) two years ago his parents moved house(2) It was like a minute ago that I talked to Natalie and now I am on my way in my Jaguar to get her.(3) She had beaten off the disease five years ago after a melanoma had been found on her leg.(4) They talk about it less now than they did a week ago , but the spectre of it is omnipresent.(5) he was here a while ago(6) His brother died of a heart attack a year ago and his father has had three attacks this year.(7) he went five minutes ago(8) she returned not long ago(9) as long ago as 1942(10) Do you ever sit back and think, five or six years ago this would have been a fairytale?(11) Two days ago he went into the group's head office for the last time to clear his desk.(12) Ok, so they probably set it up to do this ages ago, but I gave up trying quite a while ago .(13) Ten years ago was the worse year of my life. It was a year when nothing seemed to go right.(14) There was a time, and it is only a couple of years ago , when all this would seem surreal.(15) Thank you to those of you who have been asking about my hospital visit a couple of weeks ago .(16) The owner decided to give it a trial when he got rid of his previous cab a week or two ago .
(1) long time ago :: बहुत समय पहले
(2) a long time ago :: बहुत समय पहले
(3) years ago :: बहुत साल पहले
(4) two days ago :: दो दिन पहले
(5) a few days ago :: कुछ दिन पहले
(6) three years ago :: तीन साल पहले
(7) a year ago :: एक साल पहले
(8) one year ago :: एक साल पहले
(9) a while ago :: कुछ समय पहले
1. in the past ::
2. before ::
4. back ::
5. since ::
7. heretofore ::
ago, imago, imagoes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not so long AGO,
this city was ready to devour itself.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
We all know this started long time AGO.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
but safety concerns went out
the window two apple juices AGO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Is it? Just a moment AGO,
I had a minor epiphany...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
Well, the Faith Militant was disarmed
more than two centuries AGO.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: ago
Meaning and definitions of ago, translation in Hindi language for ago with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ago in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "ago"
What ago means in Hindi, ago meaning
in Hindi, ago definition, examples and pronunciation
of ago in Hindi language.