उन्नत, अग्रिम देना, पेशगी देनापेशगी, प्रगति, उन्नति, बढ़ती, उधारआगे बढ़ना, आगे बढ़ाना, पद में उन्नति करना, प्रगति करना
- अग्रिमउन्नतउन्नतिअग्रिमोंआगे बढ़ाने
Noun(1) a movement forward(2) a change for the better; progress in development(3) a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others(4) the act of moving forward (as toward a goal(5) an amount paid before it is earned(6) increase in price or value
Verb(1) move forward, also in the metaphorical sense(2) bring forward for consideration or acceptance(3) increase or raise(4) contribute to the progress or growth of(5) cause to move forward(6) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(7) develop in a positive way(8) develop further(9) give a promotion to or assign to a higher position(10) pay in advance(11) move forward(12) rise in rate or price
Adjective(1) being ahead of time or need(2) situated ahead or going before
(1) The Chin army began a systematic advance at the same moment that their retreating chariots wheeled and fell on the Tzu-hsi's exposed flanks.(2) Oil prices will almost certainly not advance in the next 12 months to the same extent as they have in the past year.(3) But to advance our knowledge such views need to be supported by rigorous analytical reasoning and the dispassionate gathering of cases and data.(4) A man can lose a contract from publishers by spending their advance on finishing a book for another publisher.(5) The lines of advance for combined units and units should be selected with the idea to first of all capture the objectives on which the stability of defense hinges.(6) People could gamble without panicking and planning to re-mortgage their home, or dashing out to get an advance on their paycheck from the corner money store.(7) The purpose of the current investigation was to advance the empirical basis for understanding service provision to the homeless population.(8) Record companies advance money for recording costs and provide limited marketing services for the music that artists conceive and create.(9) This will, in some cases, mean more budget will be spent to advance these projects in 2008 and 2009.(10) Everyone knew tomorrow's mission involved an armored advance against possible heavy enemy defenses.(11) If you receive a bonus payment, which is essentially an advance on your royalties, that will be separate property.(12) The next morning Nataraj asked for an advance on his salary to buy rice, and kerosene for the little stove we provide. I gave it to him.(13) Surely, a division of labor is essential if we are to advance the frontiers of knowledge; we need technical experts focused on specific fields of investigation.(14) But they also have the effect of preventing the customer from getting the loan quickly, especially since the charge document has to be complete in all respects before the advance copy is sent.(15) Security elements must check out all suspected ambush areas prior to the advance of the main element.(16) The group has rejected any talk of a settlement for now despite calls for conciliatory gestures to advance the peace plan.
(1) in advance :: अग्रिम रूप से
(2) advance payment :: अग्रिम भुगतान
(3) to advance :: आगे बढ़ना
(4) payment in advance :: अग्रिम भुगतान
(5) cash advance :: नकद अग्रिम
(6) advance notice :: अग्रिम नोटिस
(7) pay in advance :: अग्रिम में भुगतान
(8) cash in advance :: अग्रिम नकदी
(9) in advance of :: पहले से ही
1. progress ::
2. breakthrough ::
3. increase ::
4. down payment ::
5. pass ::
6. betterment ::
7. cash advance ::
8. rise ::
9. approach ::
10. move forward ::
11. bring forward ::
12. promote ::
को बढ़ावा देना
13. progress ::
14. put forward ::
15. lend ::
16. make headway ::
17. elevate ::
18. gain ::
20. supercharge ::
22. preliminary ::
23. early ::
24. advanced ::
25. beforehand ::
1. borrow ::
advance, advanced, advancement, advancements, advances, advancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, yes. But there's usually planning,
courtship, ADVANCE notice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
I had to give Howie an ADVANCE
on his allowance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
I made a written record request
72 hours in ADVANCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Using women to ADVANCE your cause
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
English to Hindi Dictionary: advance
Meaning and definitions of advance, translation in Hindi language for advance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of advance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "advance"
What advance means in Hindi, advance meaning in Hindi, advance definition, examples and pronunciation of advance in Hindi language.